Short to medium distance
5,56x45 mm NATO
Fire selector: auto / 3shot / 1shot
Rounds per magazine
The G36 is an automatic assault rifle.
- Can be used for sniping due to its excellent accuracy.
- Has selectable fire modes i.e. it can fire in auto / semi-auto and burst modes.
- Only found in the Libyan missions.
- Has a scope that cannot be used.
- Has a rate of fire of 900 RPM (rounds per minute).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.