1. Infiltrate compound
2. Sabotage Radio
3. Acquire ammunition for helicopter's gun
4. Power up fuel pumps
5. Activate the fuel pump
- Use your sniper rifle to take out the sniper in the control tower
- Next shoot the patrolling guard by the hut near the entrance in front of you with a single shot. Make sure he’s out of sight of the guards in the hut.
- Head down to the base perimeter and climb over the fence with the missing section of barbed wire at the top.
- Drop to a crouch, and walk down the length of the fence towards the helicopter and objectives 4 & 5.
- Get as close as you can before killing the guard inside the gate with a headshot.
- Next move closer to this small compound, and kill the guard through the concrete barriers inside the hut.
- Now shoot the camera.
- Go to the building containing objective 2.
- Use your Thermal Imaging to spot the guard inside, and shoot him through the wall.
- Next shoot the two guards through the side window.
- Now shoot the camera and go inside.
- Head over to the door opposite the entrance, and go up the stairs and destroy the radio
- On the way out of the air control tower use the computer terminal to deactivate the cameras.
- Cross the airstrip to the warehouse – you need to be quick, but also avoid being spotted.
- Go around to the back of the warehouse containing objective 3
- Pick the lock before the camera reactivates.
- Move inside and look up.
- Shoot the guard in the head through the cargo hole
- Now jump on the crates stacked up under the hole in the walkway, and crouch around to collect the ammunition
- Choose your weapon - the Minime is probably the best weapon for the next two levels.
- Now silently kill any remaining guards
- Cross the airstrip again and head back towards the big fuel tanks and the pump
- As you exit the weapons warehouse, shoot the camera above the back door,.
- Hack the gate lock and hit the switch to power up the pumps.
- Use the switch at the side of the pump to start refuelling.
- Plant proximity mines around the fuel pump.
- Stay by the switch, and lie flat on the ground using the concrete barriers and fuel tanks for cover.
- If you stay here and keep still, the chopper refuelling will finish and the mission is complete.