White: Well well, look who’s back! I was starting to think you’d got a better offer.
Jones: Yeah, alright. I didn't come all this way to screw up.
- Pick up laser cutter from air drop
- Steal papers from the safe
- Disable the security system and override the airlock to get access to lab
- Steal prototype EMP chip from the lab
- Raise the weather balloon and await evacuation
- Quickly kill the two guards who spotted the airdrop and grab the laser cutters, ammunition, and the sniper rifle.after this kill al patrulators in the zone.
- Circle round to the left to avoid the patrol and move up the mountain to the building.
- Take the long route round to the South (your right) of the house staying low to avoid detection. You can use Thermal Imaging to identify the guard positions.
- Watch for guards patrolling the hill. The silenced sniper rifle is perfect for shooting these.
- Once you get to the weather station, keep down below the crest of the hill and move around the buildings.
- There are 4 enemies in the woods to your right. Kill them silently from a distance with G-17 SD.
- Get into the objective 2 building .
- Kill the guard with your gun, or use the knife.
- Crack the safe to get the papers and get out.
- Make sure you kill the two scientists inside the lab containing objective 4.
- Enter in objective 3 building.
- Once inside, avoid the camera to hack the computer and turn off the security, there is a guard in the room.
- Make your way into the research hut.
- Once inside, hack the first airlock door, enter and turn round.
- Press the switch on the wall to close the door behind you.
- Open the final door into the lab, using the laser cutter on the steel door and grab the chips.
Objective 5 (last objective)Edit
- Now run back outside and use the crank to raise the weather balloon.
- Plane will get you away through weather balloon and mission complete.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.