The LAW 80 is a shoulder-launched one-shot anti-tank weapon, that can destroy a light or medium tank with one direct hit. Its rockets create a huge explosion, upon impact alerting nearby guards.
The LAW 80 is primarily used to destroy enemy tanks and destroys them in a single hit. Usually, if there are tanks in a level, a LAW 80 will be present in order to destroy it, though is not always the case.
The weapon has a dark green-brown color in the game, and can hold up to three rockets. In real life, however LAW 80 can only hold and fire a single rocket.
LAW 80 is only available in multiplayer mode. Just like its real life counterpart, LAW 80 in game can only carry a single rocket. After firing one rocket, the player throws it away. Its color has been changed to light green with "LAW 80" written on it.
Project IGI: Edit
- Get Priboi: One found under the shelter in the front of the large warehouse. Second found in the office building at the entrance of the first compound (see image in the gallery)
- Border Crossing: Found in the barrack at 2nd checkpoint
- Re-supply: Two are found in the basement of ammunition building (3rd objective)
- Defend Priboi: Two are found in a room at the second floor of a building in the village (extraction point). One is also equipped by a guard (that appears after the attack of Spetsnaz soldiers) in the second floor of the demolished building in front of the above mentioned building
- Finding the bomb: Found in the armory
IGI 2: Covert Strike: Edit
- Only found in Multiplayer