The PSG-1 is a scoped Sniper rifle, found in IGI 2:Covert Strike.
When fired, PSG-1 creates a loud bang, alerting guards to the presence of a sniper, which causes them to run around looking for intruders. It is semi-automatic but has a maximum fire rate of only 35 RPM. Furthermore, it has small magazine capacity of 5 rounds. The PSG-1 is usually equipped by Libyan snipers.
IGI 2: Covert Strike: Edit
- Libyan Rendezvous: Found on snipers on the roofs
- Prison Escape: Found on snipers in watchtowers
- Priboi's Villa: Found on a sniper on the roof of the building having control of security cameras
- The Airfield: Found on the sniper in the radio tower. One is also found in the checkpoint at the entrance of the base
- Showdown at the Docks: Found on two snipers. On on the crane, and another on the roof of the building adjacent to the power generator (2nd objective)