In the IGI games, sound is what brings the gameworld to life. Everything from people to weapons to buildings contribute to the sound-scape, including the finely composed Soundtrack.
- With every movement and action, the player makes noise.
- Enemy guards can be heard walking, talking and preparing their weapons.
- During gunbattles, sound is an effective means of tracking enemies.
- Weapons have unique reloading and firing noises, as they do in real life.
- Interacting with objects such as doors and gates is noisy enough to alert guards
- Michael Ironside - David Llewellyn Jones (screams)
- Philip Morris - David Llewellyn Jones / Additional voices
- Amanda Mealing - Anya
- Christopher Britton - Captain Harrison
- Danny McCall - Jach Priboi
- Kerry Shale - Josef Priboi
- Mike Dopud - Thug #1 (scream 1) / Soldier 1 in Tank #1 screaming
- Larissa Murray - Russian Soldier
- Nick Jameson - Russian Soldier, Thug #1 (voice), Thug #3 (scream 2) / Russian Sniper (scream)
- Trevor Smith - Thug #2 (scream)
- Pete Cugno - Soldier 2 in Tank #2 screaming
- Kett Turton - Soldier 3 in Tank #3 screaming
- Smith Yeardley - Russian Jet Pilot Voice / Thug #6 (Russian voice)
- Boris Sosna - David Jones
- Larissa Murray - Senator Pat Lenehan / Major Rebecca Anya
- Chris Fairbank - Robert Quest
- Dan Russell - Phillip White
- Khaled Al Malki - Jach Priboi
- Kuei Lin Hsu - General Wu Xing
- Steffan Ashton Frank - Additional Voices
Prerecorded speech is an integral part of the IGI 2 experience, letting the player know what the enemy group AI is thinking, how alerted or suspicious an enemy is, and whether you have been spotted. The speech was recorded in different languages based on the enemy geographical location, giving the player a feel of what infiltration into foreign territory would be like, maintaining the realism factor.
Egyptian and LibyanEdit
- roof makanir-aamir