The Uzi is a submachine gun.
- Both the Uzi and Twin Uzi are found in the game.
- Rate of fire: 900 RPM
- The Uzi has poor accuracy, so it should not be used past short range.
- The Uzi is best used as a short range weapon if the player lacks a shotgun, such as the SPAS-12 or Jackhammer.
- Once a shotgun is acquired, the Uzi should not be used again unless the player has little ammo for the shotguns.
- The Uzi can be acquired in the Libyan levels, while the Twin Uzi is only available in multiplayer.
- Rate of fire: 600 RPM
- The single Uzi has its own firing sound in IGI 2, unlike the Twin Uzi which uses the same firing sound as the one from IGI 1.